General Terms and Conditions
As a result of COVID-19, and in line with the public health orders and the requirements of the NSW Government, we have recently made some changes to the General Terms and Conditions.
Please visit our Covid-19 page for requirements specific to COVID-19. These requirements do not change the arrangements and details otherwise set out in these General Terms and Conditions. If there is any inconsistency between section 2 and the remaining General Terms and Conditions, the Covid-19 will apply (except where indicated).
With COVID-19, things can change from one day to the next. Consequently, we may need to make changes to these General Terms and Conditions from time to time.
General terms and conditions
The following are the general terms and conditions applying to the purchase of tickets to Sydney Philharmonia Choirs performances. We ask you to please read these carefully- by purchasing tickets you are confirming that you have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions. Also, if you acquire tickets on behalf of anyone else, you agree to these terms on your own behalf and as an agent for them.
- You must purchase or obtain your tickets from Sydney Philharmonia Choirs or from an authorised agent.
- Booking fees may be applicable.
- Latecomers may only be admitted to an event at a suitable time in the performance, if any, as determined by the venue management or Sydney Philharmonia Choirs.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance may be asked to leave the venue.
- Patrons who do not comply with venue arrangements and requirements may be asked to leave the venue.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venues and seating arrangements.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges except at the discretion of Sydney Philharmonia Choirs or as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice, which can be found here.
- All patrons, irrespective of age, must hold a valid ticket and occupy a seat or dedicated position (unless this has the potential to cause injury to the person).
- Sydney Philharmonia is not liable for any claims, damages, losses or expense as a result of the cancellation or postponement of a performance or a change in the description, location or any other aspect of any performance.
- Please be aware that the layout of Sydney Philharmonia Choirs venues may be unfamiliar to you, so you must take care at all times. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own safety and for the safety of any person accompanying you. To the extent permitted by law, you release Sydney Philharmonia from any liability for any damage, loss, liability or injury you may suffer in relation to your attendance at a performance however caused, including that due to any negligence or other acts of omission of Sydney Philharmonia.
- You agree to compensate Sydney Philharmonia for any damages, loss, liability or injury Sydney Philharmonia may suffer as a result of your wilful, reckless or negligent acts or omissions at a venue.
- Any device which records images or sound may not be brought into the venue. This includes, but is not limited to, cameras, video recorders, DAT recorders, Compact Disc devices, smart phones and tablets.
- Mobile phones, pagers and similar equipment must be turned off before entry into the venue.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- You acknowledge you are responsible for your own property.
- If you are photographed, filmed or taped, you consent to Sydney Philharmonia Choirs, or third parties appointed by them, photographing, filming or taping you. Sydney Philharmonia Choirs or third parties appointed by them can broadcast, publish, licence and use any photographs, film, recordings or images of you without compensation. Sydney Philharmonia Choirs, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to you in any way for its use.
- Your agreement with Sydney Philharmonia Choirs for the purchase of a ticket is governed by the laws of New South Wales.
- Gift vouchers are redeemable for ticketed events only
- Gift vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.